On behalf of the entire Team at Politis Periodontics, we wish to say “Thank You” for your support, patience and understanding during these unprecedented times. We extend our heartfelt sympathy to those who have been personally affected by the COVID-19 virus and our thanks to those of you who are first responders for sacrificing your own safety to ensure the health of others.
We have resumed elective periodontal treatment in our facility. In addition to the universal precautions that have always been practiced, we will be implementing new protocols to protect your health and safety, and avoid transmission of the coronavirus.
- Upon arrival to our facility, please call the office (708-386-8600) from your vehicle. Dianne will inform you when to enter the office. We ask that you arrive unaccompanied to your appointment unless you are a parent of a minor patient, a legal guardian of a patient, or a caretaker for an individual who requires support. We ask that you not bring other guests or children.
- Please have a mask on prior to entering the office and use the provided hand sanitizer in the vestibule. Next, a staff member will take your temperature with a no‑contact thermometer. If you register a temperature of 100° F, or above, you will be not be treated and instructed to contact your physician for evaluation.
- As always, every treatment room will be thoroughly disinfected between patients. Disposable barriers will be changed. All reusable instruments which are bagged and steam sterilized will be opened in front of you.
- The reception as well as all counters, doorknobs, etc. will be wiped down periodically throughout the day with a surface disinfectant.
- Acrylic barriers have been installed at the front desk for your protection as well as for our staff.
- All clinical staff will be equipped with appropriate masks, face shields and fluid resistant lab coats, as well as other necessary PPE.
- Front desk staff will be required to wear face masks and gloves at all times when in close contact with patients.
We appreciate the trust you have placed in our practice and thank you for choosing us as your provider for periodontal specialty care. We look forward to serving you again.
Stay Healthy, Stay Safe . . . We are all in this together!
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us!
- Phone(708) 386-8600
- AddressPolitis Periodontics
7327 North Avenue
River Forest, IL 60305